Based on input from the National Organic Standards Board (Board) and members of the organic community, the Board’s Spring 2021 Meeting will be held live online, instead of in-person. This allows the Board to safely deliberate in an open and public setting.
Online Meeting Details
- Tuesday, April 20, Noon – 5:00 pm Eastern
- Thursday, April 22, Noon – 5:00 pm Eastern
- Wednesday, April 28, Noon – 5:00 pm Eastern
- Thursday, April 29, Noon – 5:00 pm Eastern
- Friday, April 30, Noon – 5:00 pm Eastern
Meeting materials including the agenda, public comment registration links, and other resources will be added to the NOSB Spring 2021 Meeting webpage as they become available.
- All speakers making public comments must sign up in advance, and will be called on when it is their turn. Speakers will be notified by email of the commenting order.
- Members of the public will be able to hear the live comments, Board deliberations, and see all slides used. Only Board members may ask questions.
All public comment and Board deliberations will be recorded. A transcript of all the meeting days will be posted to the NOP website afterwards. Check the Spring 2021 Meeting page link above for more details and updates.